How to install Pixel Launcher 3.0 Without Root
We all love a bit of customization, heck that’s what makes android so awesome. That’s why we are so happy that more and more customization doesn’t require Root. Like the Pixel Launcher 3.0.
The pixel Launcher 3.0 adds the google feed to your homescreen with a swipe left. There are many other tweaks here and there without Root that come with the APK. But this article isn’t about the tweaks themselves.
This is a simple how to install it article.
- Tap on your settings an icon
- Tap on Lock screen and security
- Scroll to unknown sources and turn this feature on. This will enable you to install apps that are not in the playstore.
- Then click on the link at the bottom of this page
- Download the APK
- If not on your phone then copy the APK to the downloads folder on your phone.
- Go to your downloads folder on your phone
- Tap on the APK
- The App will install – Once completed Tap on the Home button
- At this stage you may be prompted to choose your default launcher – if this happens choose the pixel launcher
- If this doesn’t happen go to your settings
- Tap on Apps
- Tap on the menu button
- Tap on default apps
- Tap on Home screen Launcher
Enjoy Pixel Launcher without root.